Thursday, June 25, 2009

FirSt Time in My Life....

There were many things happen in this world that started by the word 'First Time'. Just like the existance of this blog...Also first time for me la... hehe... yesterday is the the first time for me to go to the place called 'K Box'... yah! you can start laughing at me by the count of 3 2 1. Start!...Stop! Just read! Hmmm...where were we? ok, about last night.... last night a have spent RM10 for 11 song that i sang at a little box with the signage of '14'. My first impression about that place was "What a wierd place here"... then I step into that box and my friends... (Oh! Forgot to tell you. I was not alone. I came with Zati, Zira, Ayin and Ab...) they started choosing their fav song. i have no idea at that time, just look around and pup! "Azreen, here your mic" Azira said. Oh My Gosh! they want me to sing that song with the title of 'Button' by P.C.D.. huhu... with a little strangth that i got, i started opened up my mouth to follow the lyrics and the rytheme... wohoo... u know what... I found that i'm fail in singing! Malu babe! but I don care. i think i gonna addicted to that activity...wakakkaaaaa... so a warning to all the K Box in the world. 'Wait for me! I'll ganna chaos ur speakers' wahhaaaaa... this is the effect of an angel when she turn to a devil...of mic of course.. hheheeee...

5 comments:

ummu said...

selamat bertemu di sini dik.wahh..macam kukenal je wajah one of the baby kat atas tuh

Azreen said...

hehe... mesti la akak kenal.. klo akak x kenal..SIAP! sorang j ke yang akak kenal? ade 2 org la...

aziraamran said...

hei, azreen now start singing lemon tree is so pretty, but the flower is so sweet...kyaa~~~

khair said...

hehehe...think first when u want to do something..be a positive

ayin said...

2nd time for me..hehehe

Post a Comment