Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome to my World...

Assalamualaikum...

Ops! Maybe i should started with Basmallah...

Bismillahhirrahmanirahim...

Today is my first time using blog...hehe..funny right. (you can laughing at me right now but you have to stop!)but it's ok. At least i'm learning something new today.. Thanks Mis..... ( i don't want to mention her name, wahahahhaaaa) i'll try to improve my self with this thing. So that, its a pleasure to let me know what i'm wrong.. is it ok? Always ok fellas!

So fellas... if you wanna add or comment something, just make your self comfortable to do that...

4 comments:

zikD trustworthless said...

yeah yeah it my pleasure to leave comments on other people's pages (or whatever u call it)
so expect tons of comments from me in the future..
kekeke..
(sori i forgot to bagi salam first..)

myra said...

the clock that you put below is not shown the real time larrr....hehehe

Azreen said...

Salam.. Zik...

Dude! your English was not so bad hah! y u keep pretending like u know nothing... u know what, your hair remind me to the 'Landak' behind of my house... hehe... seriously!
Zik... i keep wondering if I'm slashing my hand at your hair, what will happen to my hand ek?????

Azreen said...

Myra..
it's ok la tu... at least, I've got Clock ma... Jelez la tu jam aku salah! Cet!

Post a Comment