Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BEcoz oF You!


Why do this feeling come to my life
It hurts so much
I can’t bear to take it anymore
It’s like a hell in my life
Where did this feeling come from

Why me
But what should I do to make this feeling go away
I loved them as I loved my self
Or should I give them some wealth
To make them forever be with me

What happen if my wealth came to an end?
Finally, I’ve got the answer

Because of you
You show me the way to be happy
You teach me how to be a good MUSLIMAH
You help me when I’m in the dark
You were always a good listener

When I have a problem
You were always in my heart
When I need somebody
With your love, I’m in peace
With your love, I can see the paradise
With your love, I can stand
In this puzzled world

BECAUSE OF YOU
ALLAH


My first poem in English that I made it within 1 hour... I made it at Kuala Pilah....
hope you guyz like it...Original ma! No plagiarism!

2 comments:

ummu said...

assalamualaikum dik..waa rindunya sama adik...tahniah dik puisi nih.ke mana tumpahnya kuah kalau tak ke ansik kan? hmmm hantarlah kat mana2 majalah ke radio ke...

Azreen said...

huhu... x tau nak hantar ke mane.. Any idea???

Post a Comment