Monday, June 22, 2009

Waitressss...

Yesterday...the first time in my life... i've been called...'WAITRESS'!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my... even just a waitress for the debate event, but it still gave me a big 'experience'... sound chicky right!

I was assign to handle in VVIP are... O.M.G! i got a butterfly garden in my tummy..or whatever u wanna call it... serious shit! all my muscle and gland are shivering like hell!
luckyly i'm not farting at that time.... hehe...Disgusting! yarksz!!!!!!

thanks to the persons that had gave me an opportunity to felt this memory... TQ guyz!...

But...my happines was no longer.... my emosional was chiosed by some 'ORANG TUE' who's "X sedar diri". who did he think he was hah? i'm not acheap, desperate, easy girl...(yah! i'm still girl..at least for me) i'm not gonna be his 'sugarbaby' ok! Cet! what ashamed to talk about it here...

Well... i'm a big girl..not even in size, but also in the my thinking.... Chillax! nothing to be worried right? it just a peice of meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment