Friday, July 3, 2009

Stephenie Meyer...

Stephenie Meyer...

I love her writing.. her books, I mean SAGA make me like hell... My first English's book was of course not her writing... It's Enid Blyton.. then Denielle Steel and now Stephenie Meyer... Right now, i had read the Twilight and New Moon... I'm waiting for someome give me the other Saga... huhu... who's the unlucky person... i have found the Breaking Down at the book store but not for the Eclipce. So Sad! I keep searching for that book at everywhere... actually at the bookstore arounf JB and batu pahat only...
I have send my 'soldier' to find that book at KL.. Hope they can find it for me.. huhu... So fella... If u got information about Eclipse, please do inform me.... or u can buy that book for me... i'll pay u later.

2 comments:

maru pekopeko said...

hahahaha..
u damn well enjoy ur book...
how come i hate reading books while others enjoy...
huhuhuhuuhu...
maybe next time my heart will open to read some books...
pray me..

Azreen said...

huhu..tq my dear...
I'm always praying for my friends happiness... but please don't let ur shopaholic stick with me.. Yuhuuu..
My money will flowing like rain... wahaha

Post a Comment