Monday, July 13, 2009

Public Speaking...

We were assigned to doing some public speaking...

Oh no! What I'm gonna say? Then Mr Zainal came out with some topics to be chosen by us. And for your information, all the topics are not interested me at all until for the 10th topic from the list. That topic make my eyes stick on the screen not for a blink.. So, I think, with all my guts, from the bottom of my heart, I choose that topic of....

'Environmental Concern in Educational Industry'.

Interesting right?

So, after this, I'm kindly busy with searching some information about that topic. Owh! I'm keenly to have any help of you fella. If u have some information about that, please... Do inform me... U can drop here or through my email...

I'm so glad to have such wonderful fella likes you guyz...
Then, So long...

No comments:

Post a Comment