Friday, April 9, 2010

This's a stowy bout.... Nuur Azreen~~

Before this I never have some opportunity to upload my pic... I mean time Kecik2 la...
Wanna know and see my baby face??? for those who never seen my face and really know about me.... presenting.. Tadaaaa... 


 See... the Happy n cute face.. Love my family.. especially my late granny and uncle...



 Hehe... Smiling eyes and lips.. Of.. where else the smiling came from.. So sweet... kuikuikui...



 The Combination pic that i ever had... Habis selongkar archive.. Kot2 ade lagi pic lame2 yang tertinggal..
The most memorable and valuable antique pic for my life... 

Felt so bored today... spending time by mengadap atom ni...  huhu.. OMG!!! i have to go fella.. need something to do... Pssst... I have dinner party today..Yeahh!!!

Still don know what to ware... Dress??? Blouse??? Baju Kurung??? Casual???  Well, Let's have a look what I've got... i got lots of baju kurung.... ok. next... baju kurung again.. hmmm. Next. Baju kebarung... errrrr....ok. maybe after this different.. blouse..blouse.. blouse.. jean..Only 1. I never lealize that I only a pair of jeans.... So. What I'm wearing for the whole 23th years on this planet?? yes! that's right. U know the answer right...

Maybe I should spend my effort to change my wardrobe... huhu.. Nak cari pereka fesyen ni... Maybe have to do some make over.. perhaps it would change my life... 
So, tonight I will ware dress that I bought at Tesco last week.... well dear fella... Time for shower... It will tahe a few hours for this night dinner.. Got to go... Pen Off!!!




2 comments:

ummu said...

salam dik
pic yang mat beharga.
thanks a lot's

akak miss u

Azreen said...

sangat2 berharga... rasa klo jual kat kedai mmg tak terbayar la sebb apek kedai tu ckap "adik manis, wa tak amik gambar lama.. wa amik barang2 terbuang ma..." kuikuikui...

Post a Comment